Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!




To my lovely hubby :) Unfortunately his birthday plans didn't go ahead. We had planned a bbq on Saturday to celebrate and also to watch the Grand Final.... BUT the weather was so crappy on Friday (and we don't have an outdoor enteraining area) AND when I got home from a quick shop at Deb's Friday night Cody started vomiting every 30-50 mins for the next 12 hours!!! So we had to cancel.... then this morning Jai threw up just once, so I warned all the family that were supposed to be calling in for afternoon tea. In the end only my Mum & Dad were brave enough to come lol so we have LOADS of cake and stuff left over.... Jai has been fine all day so I don't know what happened this morning. Oh well, hopefully poor Bryce has a better birthday next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda,
You poor thing its bad enought with one child sick but 2, I feel sorry for you. Poor Bryce, I know that you were looking forward to the Birthday.
Hope the boys are okay now.
See you Friday.
Deb Ross

Unknown said...

They are great pics.... that bloody cake looks soooo yummy pity i couldn't stop by for a piece....lol