Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Labour Day crop

It was a warm one! I had a great day at Debling in Designs all day crop. It's always nice to spend a day with the girls chatting and scrapping, even if it is a bit sweaty lol! I managed to do 3 LO... one is not quite finished so I wont add that one. Instead I'll share the LO I've done for the March 1,2,3 Challenge. I love challenges. I also took home one from Deb's. I just have to find a photo (other than the boys) cause the papers are more girly.

Cheeky
The rules are orange, black & white, ribbon, one word title.


Supplies used: Cardstock - Bazzil, Patterned paper - Scenic Route; Salem, Lace cardstock - KI Memories, Corner Flourish - KI Memories; Softies, Lettering - Doodlebug Cardstock Stickers, Other - ribbon, uni-ball pen.


Mono


Supplies used: Carstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Scenic Route; Salem, Vellum; Green, Lettering - Chipboard, Lace Cardstock - KI Memories, Kindy Glitz; Black, Other - ribbon, white Uni-ball pen, black gel pen.

Baby Boys




Supplies used: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Kaiser; Cocco, Flowers - Bella, Other - clear rhinestone, silver photo corners, white Uni-ball pen, glass beads.

2 comments:

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda

Love the layouts, that one you did with the beads is gorgeous. Nice work. The challenge layout with orange black etc is great to. Good to catch up with you and the other girls on Labour Day.

Talk soon

Luv Joy

welcome to my world said...

love your pages babe. hope to catch up for a crop soon.