Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hope you all enjoyed the festive season and thank god it's all over I say! We had a lovely Christmas holiday on the Rosebud Foreshore, our first time camping with the boys. They had the best time, and beleive it or not I really enjoyed myself... heat, beach and all! We're looking forward to making it a yearly thing.

Anyway on to scrapping, it felt like I had been away sooooo long. Between having the house of gastro before Christmas then being away, so I was more than keen to check out the new venue and get back into it last Friday night. Deb has done a excellent job setting up the new shop, it's great being able to see all the product from your seat! And there was lot's of cool new stuff for me to see. Oh AND I got a $10 voucher to spend for my birthday, that was a nice surprise, thanks Deb :-)







Supplies used: Patterned paper - Basic Grey; Two Scoops, Cardstock - Bazzill, Chipboard - Buzz n' Bloom; Mini Tokens, Chipboard Lettering - Basic Grey; Margie, Little Letters - Carolee's Creations. Glitter - Making Memories; Copper, Ink - Versa Color; Pinecone. 3D foam dots.

2 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hey Wanda,

My pleasure giving you a BDay voucher. I love this layout that you did with the new BG papers and new B&B products.
It was nice to have you back on Friday. See you soon

Deb xxx

welcome to my world said...

love your lo babe it i so sweet. hope to catch up soon at deb's. bye