Monday, January 21, 2008

Parents at last

I really wanted this LO to be good beacuse these pics/moment is very important to me. It didn't turn out as special as I would have liked it to, but it's good enough. It took me all day to do mind you.









Supplies used: Patterned paper & lettering - Sassfrass Lass; Starry Night, Cardstock - Bazzill, Flowers - Bella, Chipboard - Bella, Paint - Making Meories; Pink, Spotlight, White gel pen, Gemstones - Kaiser. Little Letters - Carolee's Creations.

5 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

It is special your work is always special.
Yes Friday night is on you just need to get your leave pass for both. lol

Deb

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda
Your layouts a beautiful, love the blue.
I have ordered our tools and will be arriving around 1st February. Good to see you back on deck. Talk soon.

Luv Joy

Wanda said...

I have my pass!!!! LOL
And thanks Joy, how much $$ are they?

Deb Ross said...

Hey Wanda,

Glad about the pass (lol)

Joy as used Basic Grey paper periphery range.

Love Deb

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda

The tools are $12.00 each.

See you soon
Joy