Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kaisercraft

I'm absolutely loving their new range of papers. I bought about 6 different ranges of them and so far have done 2 LO.

Biker Boys


Supplies used: Patterned paper - Kaiser; Grunge, Cardstock - Bazzill, Chipboard lettering - American Crafts stick ons, Ink - Versa Color; Pinecone, Silver, Silver brads, Chopper brads, Silver photo turns, White Uni-Ball pen, Harley Davidson stickers - EK Success, 3D foam dots.


I'm So Proud To Be Your dad


Supplied used: Patterned paper - Kaiser; Lone Ranger, Chipboard lettering - American Crafts stick ons, Ink - Versa Color; Pinecone, Sky Blue, Split Pea, White, Brown & blue ribbon, White Uni-Ball pen, Dimensional Magic, Foam stamps.

4 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hey Wanda,

Love the finished Biker page the silver letters came out well. Boy you must have been busy over the weekend finishing another layout. Love them both.

Deb xxx

Scrappy Doll said...

Hello Wanda

I love the layouts, you have been busy. I especially love the blue and brown together, it works very well for the photos.
The kaiser range is looking good, can't wait to see it IRL.

Will see you soon

Luv Joy
xxxx

Charmane said...

these pages are just awesome!!! Love the papers!!!

Great work :)

welcome to my world said...

love your work...i have tagge you look at my blog!