Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long time no blog....

I've been a bit slack here since I uploaded all my layouts to my gallery at Debling In Design. I really only started this blog as a place to share my layouts, so there's not much need for it now but I guess I get to yabber on, so I'll keep it going till I can't be bothered anymore lol...

Here's the layout I did for the February 1,2,3 Challenge. The rules were... Transparencies - either overlay or something created, Numbers in your title & Journalling Strips.

2 weeks of fun on the beach

Supplies used:Patterned paper - Kaisercraft; Esperance, Chipboard letters - American Crafts, Transparency - Hambly Screen Prints, Ink - Versa Colour; Pinecone, Split Pea, Sky Blue, Buttons, Embroidery thread, Gel pen - black, Uni-Ball pen - white.


Shining star

Supplies used: Patterned paper - Kaiser; Squadron, Stamps - Stephanie Barnard's; Stars, Ink - Versa Colour; White, Uni-ball pen - White, Kindy Glitz - Aztec Gold, Lettering - Carolee's Creations.


Ruby
I did this page for a friend. I always jump at the chance to do girls pages.

Supplies used: Patterned paper - Kaiser; Be Mine, Cardstock - Bazzill, Chipboard -Bella, Bling - Kaiser, Stickles - Silver, 3D Kindy Glitz - Hot pink, Glitter - Making Memories, Ink - Versa Color - Pinecone, Dimensional magic.
Mother


Supplies used: Patterned paper - Kaiser; Elegance, Cardstock - Bazzill, Chipboard - JCS, Flowers - Bella, Ink - Versa Colour; Pinecone, Paint - Making Memories; Shopping Bag, Dimensional Magic.

2 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hey Wanda,

I like to check in on your blog. I love the way that Ruby layout finished it is gorgeous, all your other layouts are great too but I had not seen Ruby finished.

Look forward to seeing your tonight, big crowd, but your chair is secure (lol)

Deb xxx

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda

Love your layouts, well done!!! Sorry I have not posted rules for being tagged. Tried to but for some reason it would not work for me. If you tell me what to do I am happy to do it, I must have had a (blonde moment)!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon

Luv Joy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx