Friday, October 19, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I just got this email from Scrappers Warehouse.....

Hi Wanda,
sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We would like to advise you that you are the winner of the sketch comp. We would like to put your sketch onto the gallery. Could you please email me your details so we can send you out your pack. Please feel free at anytime to send us in your layouts to be put up on the gallery. I look forward to hearing from you.


How excited am I. My 1st ever comp entry and my 1st win. I get a prize pack sent out. 2 prizes in one week, how funny is that!

4 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

Congratulations, I told you that layout was a winner, it was gorgeous, it was worth coming to shop on the Friday night to pick the goodies.

Things come in 3 maybe I will run a door prize tonight!!!!!!!

See you tonight

Deb xxxx

kirsty said...

Well done
deb is right things do come in 3s see you tonight
kirsty xxx

Leeanne O'C said...

How exciting for you Wanda, congratulations on your win. Your layout is lovely.

cheers

Leeanne x

wendy treseder said...

Congratulations Wanda. I told you that page was stunning!!
W :)