Saturday, October 27, 2007

Time to update...

...but not much to update with lol. Last night we had a Stampin Up workshop at crop night. They have some great stuff and some good ideas, one of which I'm going to copy for Chrissy gifts. A really cool little bag stamped, decorated and made from an envelope, great for putting little homemade gifts in. Kathy is kindly going to send me her shortbread recipe, so we'll see how I go. I didn't get any scrapping done after that, I was a bit tired and there was just nothing creative happening lol. Oh, I also grabbed a Candlelit kit from Pauline of Fireside Crafts. I'm planning on getting that out tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai had a bad fall yesterday, he was pushing around his little mower, lost his footing on the edge of the carport and went down head/face first on the stone driveway! Poor little bugger, he has scabs everywhere and a shocker of a fat lip. Its just a big lump of blood/bruising on the inside. I kept a cold flannel on his forehead so he doesn't have much of an egg today.





And as if that wasn't enough, this morning I'm sitting on the couch watching telle while Cody was out the back playing. Suddenly I hear him screaming for me that he's stuck. I raced out there and he had his head wedged between the house and the brickwork, kinda hard to explain, but theres a gap there and he was trying to follow Paulie that had gone through the gap and under the house. I'm freaking out cause I couldn't get him out, he's screaming, I'm home alone... I pushed his head down towards the ground where it must have been wider and thank god I got him out! He just has a few marks on his ear cause there was a nail right beside his head! God, talk about up for mother of the year award this weekend, NOT!!!! lol Oh and there will be no more playing outside without supervision!

7 comments:

kirsty said...

hi yeah it was a great night last night i got home at 3.15 am your poor baby he looks a bit sad still in the photo i think he needs lots of kisses for that one see you soon

kirsty xx

Jody White said...

Oh how scary Wanda poor little Cody he was lucky. Jai looks a bit worse for wear too.

I'm sure your a great Mum, these things happen.
Jody

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

Poor little blokes they have been through the wars. You are lucky that you got him out otherwise you may have had to get the fire brigade. Hope the boys are feeling better.

Deb xxx

Wanda said...

I know lol! That's what was running through my head, and I was in my nightie with no face on so I tried my hardest to get him out!

welcome to my world said...

makes for an interesting weekend though...boys ill be boys

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda

I thought it was time to get into the blog scene and it was good to see you on Friday night. Didn't get much chance to chat with you, the place was buzzing. Looking forward to catching up with everyone again soon.

Luv Joyxxxxxx

Leeanne O'C said...

Wow Wanda those boys of yours have certainly been in the wars lately.
You poor thing that must have been scary with Cody and Jai certainly did a good job on himself.

Cheers

Leeanne x