Saturday, November 3, 2007

Too cute for words

This is the first of my LO using the 'Embers' Candlelit kit from Fireside. I finished it off last night at crop night, then I went through my entire album and made sure every page was at least dated. I MUST date and journal from now own. I've realised it IS important and saves people asking questions about the photo. Glad it's all done now, I have been putting it off for ages!




Supplies used: Carstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Scenic Route, Chipboard circles - Scenic Route, Orange flower - Heidi Swapp, Chipboard letters - Basic Grey; wilma.Tiny letters - Carolee's Creations, Journalling overlay - Hambly, Brads - Heidi Swapp, Ink - Versa Color; orange, pinecone. Uni-ball white pen, Dimensional Magic.

2 comments:

Scrappy Doll said...

Wanda
Your fireside layout is lovely, I love the chipboard letters and colour scheme.
Well Done!!!!!!!!

Luv Joyxxxxxxxxx

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

I love this layout, it is even better IRL.

See you next week

Love Deb xxxxx