Monday, November 5, 2007

Rashes

I was talking about kids rashes with Kirsty Friday night (since Levi had just had one). Here's the pics of Cody when he went to hospital in June. These were taken after the worst of it when it was starting to go down. They couldn't tell me if his rash was viral or allergic. He was really sick with a virus for a few weeks before the rash came out. He passed out on me in the car and I couldn't wake him, so I pulled over and called an ambulance. Scary time that was! Mind you this all happened the day I got out of hospital after spending 3 days there with Jai who had pneumonia.





2 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

The poor love, with you and Kirsty both talking up rashes I keep itching, just the thought of it.

I will post you special layout on my blog tommorrow for everyone to see !!!!!

Love Deb xxxxx

kirsty said...

hi
how bad is it when the kids get a rash and you dont know what they are

hope to see you soon and did you read my blog you are a winner !!!!