Saturday, November 17, 2007

Crop night - Nov 16

Full house last night. It's all happening at Deb's house, she's even getting the builder around to make us more comfortable lol. I won another prize *yay* because I was the first person to register at http://www.deblingindesign.com.au/ I got some nice chipboard goodies and some rubber alphabet stamps, thanks Deb. And thanks to Kirsty for my cutting mat. Oh yeah, that half a pizza left behind was mine, I was looking forward to that for lunch today, but it wasn't so :( Anyway here's last night's LO that I finished off today.









Supplies used: Patterned paper - Basic Grey, Cardstock - Bazzill, Letter J - Bazzill Basics; really big letters, Tiny letters - Carolee's Creations, Gemstones - Hero Art, White Glaze pen, Chipboard stars - JCS, Ink - Versa Color; baby blue, Glitter - Making Memories; spotlight, Blue rik rak, Train eyelets, Sweet baby buttons, Yellow embroidery thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sad note today is the 6th anniversary of the passing of my sweet Boxer girl Mollie. She was only 8.5 when she died and she was my best friend for all those years. I still miss her a lot. Nov/Dec is a crappy time when it comes to losing puppies. Mollie's is the 1st anniversary of 3 in a matter of weeks. I think I'll get another Boxer next year, I just can't live without one in my home. It's weird not having a Boxer for the 1st time in about 20 years... I'll leave you with my favorite pic of me & Mollie.



3 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

I am sorry to hear about the anniversary of your puppy, especially when we were celebrating Shaddy's birthday.

I thought that it was your Pizza.

Look forward to seeing you Saturday.

Love Deb xxx

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Wanda

Love your layouts, the colours look great.
What a beautiful dog, she must have been very special. When you lose something you love it leaves an empty space, a new pet will help fill up some of that space. (but not completely). I know from my own experience in losing pets.

Take Care

Talk soon

Luv Joy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wanda said...

Thanks girls. I did get another Boxer 2 months later Joy, and she got Leukaemia just before her 5th birthday! They just don't live long enough, but I love them!
Going to be a bit weird being home tonight lol - see you both tomorrow :)