Saturday, November 10, 2007

Crop night

I've been a bit productive of late (well with my scrapping anyway) Last night at crop night I finished a double LO, well amost. I did the finishing touches this morning, at 10:30am when I got up after my sleep in hah! Bryce was a good daddy and organised the kids for the morning. When I woke they were out the back making mudcakes. Oh and did I mention last night was about my 5th week in a row. I'm only supposed to scrap fortnightly, but Bryce no longer goes out on the alternative week, so hello! Why would I stay at home?? Fridays have definitely become my FAVE days of the week.

Diggin' Dirt.










Supplies used: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned paper - Kaiser, Black gel pen, Ink - Versa Color; pinecone. Lettering - Xyron. Tiny Letters - Carolee's Creations.

2 comments:

Jody White said...

Wow you have been busy. Gorgeous layouts Wanday.

I love Cody on YouTube how funny. You will have to play that on his 21st Birthday. See you at crop night soon.

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

Cody's You Tube is really funny I played it a couple of times because it was funny.

Love the layouts.

Yes 5 in a row, oh well this week will make it 6, woo hoo.

Happy Scrapping

Deb xxx