Saturday, October 20, 2007

Something different

Last night I felt like a change, so I scrapped this photo of my Mum (Jenni) and her Mum (Jean). The pic would have been taken in 1955 or 1956, I'm not sure if Mum had turned one yet. Don't you just love the 1950's housewife fashion lol. Look at that impeccably ironed dress!








Supplies used: Patterned paper - Fancy Pants, Cardstock - Bazzill, Die cut Flower - Daisy D's, Chipboard - JCS, Ink - Versa Color; pinecone, Paint - Making Memories; deep sea & spotlight, Lace - thanks Deb, 3D foam dots. Glass Finish.


I also received my lucky 'blog poster' prize from Deb - some gorgeous Basic Grey chipboard shapes and stuff. They'll be used for sure, thanks Deb!




Rachel had a really cool little Dymo Letratag at crop night last night, so I had to go and grab my self one today. It's fun! I even labelled my label maker hah, what problem??

1 comment:

Deb Ross said...

Hi Wanda,

Must have missed this post, the layout looks great IRL. I love that little labler I must go and get one it was so cool for journalling.

Love Deb xxx